New Emergency Notification System
Effective immediately, the College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to provide an emergency alert system capable of delivering messages to your Fisher or personal email addresses, as well as your land line and cell phones.
Members of the campus community have been automatically enrolled in the program with contact information from our former provider, Fish 'R' Net, and Banner. Please log in to the Rave Alert site to confirm your contact information and update your notification preferences. (Note that your cellular phone provider may charge a per-text-message fee for the delivery of emergency notifications to your phone).
To manage your account, please visit https://www.getrave.com/login/sjfc . You can log in to Rave Alert using your Fisher Network Credentials (email user ID and password) to confirm your emergency contact information.
If you need assistance managing your Rave Alert account, please visit http://www.sjfc.edu/campus-services/oit/services/faq-detail.dot?id=124066 or contact the Help Desk for additional information.
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- Campus Phone Upgrade
- Summer Computer Updates
- OIT Staff Member Wins Award at SUNY Film Festival
- OIT Launches Mobile App
- OIT and Wegmans School of Pharmacy Publish Case Study
- OIT Staff Member Receives Award
- “The Irish Vampire” Coming to Fisher
- OIT Staff to Present at Regional Conference
- OIT to Add Two New Wireless Networks