Help Topic Detail
Gmail - Students
The attached documents walk existing students through accessing their Gmail on or off campus. It discusses the username and the password requirements for logging in, as well as instructions for connecting your mobile device to your Student Gmail.
New Students - Off-Campus:
Initially your password has a specific format for on- and off-campus students. On-campus students are required to change their password after logging on for the first time. Off-campus/online students will have to change their password via the web prior to logging into Gmail for the first time.
To reset your initial network account password, follow the steps below. More information on student passwords can be found on the Student Password help topic page.
- Access the Network Account Password Change form at https://www1.sjfc.edu/change-password/
- After changing your password you will be directed to a pre-registration page allowing you to unlock or reset network credentials online quickly and easily.
- After completing the above two steps you can log into Gmail at http://mail.google.com/a/sjfc.edu
- Gmail New Look
- Gmail Help Center
- Google Calendar: Scheduling, invitations, attachments, and printing
- Change your Google Calendar settings
- Google Apps Learning Center Learn by app - Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Documents, Drive, etc..
- Google Mobile Device support: http://m.google.com
- Forward mail to another account: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=10957