Help Topic Detail
OIT Help Desk
To better serve our students, faculty and staff we have partnered with an outside provider to offer 24/7 technical support by calling (585) 385-8016. The walk-up help desks, located in the Academic Computing Center in the basement of Kearney and the Learning Commons on the first floor of the library, are open:
- Kearney K053-weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. when classes are in session.
- Library main floor-weekdays 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are excited to offer the extended support hours and look forward to any feedback you can provide on your experience. If you have any questions regarding the 24/7 help desk support please contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-8016.
- Online Password Registration support
- Students get Gmail on your smart phone - Mobile Device Settings [pdf]
- Gmail Resources
- Online video tutorials, application support via Atomic Learning
Kearney K053 Help Desk (left) and Learning Commons Help Desk, first floor of library (right).