Help Topic Detail
Google Apps for Faculty and Staff
SJFC has partnered with Google to offer Google Docs/Drive for faculty, staff, and students. We strongly recommend using Google Drive provided by SJFC (not a personal account) instead of other cloud based solutions.
All faculty and staff have access to Google Apps for Business. The SJFC Google for business application suite includes:
- Drive - allows you to store your files in the cloud, share them, and have access to them from anywhere. Unlimited secure cloud storage.
- Docs - create, share and work on documents with your students and/or team in real-time. (similar to MS Word)
- Sheets - manage spreadsheet data (similar to MS Excel)
- Slides - create presentations (similar to MS PowerPoint)
- Forms - create and share a form to collect information, plan events, send a survey and the form is automatically connected to a spreadsheet.
- Sites - create a site, customize layout, share/publish your site
You can request training on Google Docs/Drive by contacting email@example.com