The OIT department offers technology training classes throughout the year. A full schedule of all training sessions is published via email and on the Technology Training Events Calendar. Classes include training in Microsoft applications along with other academic software used on campus. We offer training for departments, small groups, or even one-on-one training and will be happy to arrange a training session to suit your needs.
Additionally, OIT works with the Center for Academic Excellence to provide technology training for students.
Technology Training Classes
- Adobe Acrobat XI [pdf] - Getting Started and Accessibility Checking
- Windows 8 - Sneak Peak [pdf]
- Getting to Know Windows 7
- Google Drive & Documents [pdf]
- Technology Resources @ SJFC
- Outlook 2013 - New Features [pdf]
- Email Management
- iPad - Getting Started [pdf] *includes iOS 7 Tips
- ITEC Training
- Echo360 Lecture Capture and Echo360 Personal Capture
- TurningPoint & Response Devices
- TurningPoint Integration - Blackboard [pdf]
- Using SMART Boards
- Vision Classroom Management Software
Microsoft Office Software
- MS Excel
- MS OneNote
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Project
- Project 2010 Basics
- MS Word
Additional Reference Material
Atomic Learning is an online resource with 3-4 minute tutorial videos on a variety of software applications. It is available to all faculty, staff, and students on campus.
There are no events at this time. Please check back for further updates.