Web Grading Instructions
Final Grade Entry
- Visit Fish 'R' Net
- Click on Enter Secure Area, enter your Fisher ID (i.e. @002222222), your pin #, and click Login
- Under the Faculty Services tab, choose Term Selection
- From the drop-down menu, choose the desired term and click Submit
- Choose CRN Selection
- From the drop-down menu, choose the course* you wish to enter grades for and click Submit
- Choose Final Grades (process is the same for mid-term grades)
- Using the down arrow in the grade column, choose the appropriate grade for each student and click Submit
*Be careful to select only the classes which are gradable. Clinical and lab sections which are not gradable are still shown on the drop-down menu. Please do not enter grades for these sections.
Please Note the Following:
- The Attendance Hours column should be disregarded.
- For Students who have stopped attending your class, please enter the date they last attended. If the student never came to class, please notify the Bursar's Office.
- W and AU grades have been pre-entered and should not be changed
- Make certain you have entered a grade for each student check BEFORE you click Submit Grades.
- Immediately after you submit your grades, the grade roster is displayed again. At this point, you should verify your entries and correct if necessary. You can Print your grade roster for your records. Once your grades have been rolled to history, you will not be able to make changes on the web. After grades have been rolled to history, a Yes will be displayed in the column labeled Rolled. If you notice an error, you must submit a grade change form available in the Registrar's Office.
- After you have submitted the roster, you can return to the menu and click on Home to exit the system or click Select CRN to choose another course to grade. If you select another course, use the down arrow to choose the course, click Final Grades to enter grades for the new course.
- *Please make sure to Exit the system when you are done entering grades.
- Use the Menu Button (located at the top right of each screen) to move between options - do not use the Back Button since this can log you out of the system.
- Inactivity on the system for more then ten (10) minutes will log you out of the system.
Call 585-385-8015 for any concerns or questions.