Useful Registration Information
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings [pdf]
- Online Registration Guide [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
Important Dates & Deadlines
Week of March 30
- Summer and fall courses posted to Fish 'R' Net.
- Fall alternate PINs available for advisors in Fish 'R' Net.
Week of April 6
- Fall timeslots available in Fish 'R' Net.
Friday, April 10
- Summer registration begins at 9:00 a.m. Timeslots and alternate PINs are not required.
Monday, April 20
- Fall registration begins by assigned timeslot. Access to Fish 'R' Net is restricted until your Fall 2015 timeslot opens.
Friday, April 24
- All timeslots have opened; access to Fish 'R' Net is no longer restricted. Web activity for summer and fall continues.
Monday, April 27
- In-person registration for Nazareth Language Inter-institutional students begins in the Registrar's Office.
Monday, May 4
- In-person registration begins for summer non-matriculated students in the Office of Academic Affairs.
- In-person registration for summer transfer and readmitted undergraduate students begins in the Office of Academic Affairs.
- First Weekend session classes begin.
Monday, May 18
- First Seven Week session classes begin.
Tuesday, May 26
- Full and First Six Week session classes begin.
Monday, July 6
- Second Six Week and Seven Week session classes begin.
Friday, July 10
- Second Weekend session classes begin.