Useful Registration Information
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings [pdf]
- Online Registration Guide [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
Fall 2016 Important Dates & Deadlines
Tuesday, October 25
- Second Seven Week classes begin.
Friday, November 4
- Second Weekend session classes begin.
Spring 2017 Important Dates & Deadlines
Week of Oct. 31
- Course Offering posted. Alternate PINSs available for advisor in Fish 'R' Net.
Tue., Nov. 8
Timeslots available in Fish’R’Net.
Mon., Nov. 14
Spring registration begins by assigned timeslot for matriculated students. Access to Fish’R’Net is restricted until your timeslot opens.
Fri., Nov. 18
All timeslots have opened; access to Fish’R’Net is no longer restricted. Web activity for Spring continues.
Mon., Nov. 28
In-person registration for Nazareth Inter-institutional Language students begins.
Tue., Jan. 3
In-person registration begins for new and continuing undergraduate non-matriculated students in the Center for Academic Advising and Support Services.
Fri., Jan. 13
First Weekend session classes begin.
Mon, Jan. 16
First 7-Week session online and School of Pharmacy classes begin.
Wed., Jan. 18
Full Term and First 7-Week session on campus classes begin at 8:00am. In-person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins.
Sat., Jan. 21
Saturday classes begin.
Mon, Mar. 13
Second 7-Week session classes begin
Fri., Mar. 10
Second Weekend session classes begin.