Useful Registration Information
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings [pdf]
- Online Registration Guide [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
Important Dates & Deadlines
Monday, November 3
- Course Offering posted. Alternate PINs available for advisors in Fish 'R' Net.
- Last day to withdraw from a course with a "W" grade; withdrawals after this result in a grade of "F" or "FA"
Tuesday, November 11
- Timeslots available in Fish 'R' Net.
Monday, November 17
- Spring registration begins by assigned timeslot for matriculated students. Access to Fish 'R' Net is restricted until your timeslot opens.
Friday, November 21
- All timeslots have opened; access to Fish 'R' Net is no longer restricted. Web activity for Spring continues
Monday, November 24
- In-person registration for Inter-institutional Nazareth Language students begins.
Saturday, December 6
- Full-term Saturday classes meet with final exam held on December 13
Monday, December 8
- Final exams begin
Monday, December 15
- Final grades due at noon
Wednesday, January 7
- In-person registration begins for new and continuing undergraduate non-matriculated students in the Office of Academic Affairs.
Monday, January 12
- First 7-Week session classes begin.
- Pharmacy classes begin.
Wednesday, January 14
- Full Term classes begin at 8:00am. In-person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins.
Friday, January 16
- First Weekend session classes begin.
Saturday, January 17
- Saturday classes begin.
Monday, March 9
- Second 7-Week session classes begin
Friday March 13
- Second Weekend session classes begin.