How to Request a Transcript
An official record of a student's academic work at St. John Fisher College is retained permanently by the Registrar's Office. Copies of official transcripts will be mailed to institutions, agencies and individuals or provided to the student in a sealed envelope.
New June 1st 2012, St. John Fisher College has eliminated the fees associated with transcripts processing.
St. John Fisher College has authorized Scrip-Safe International to provide transcript ordering 24/7 via the web.
- To order an official transcript(s), log in to the Scrip-Safe International secure site.
- The first time you use this service you will establish an account. The process is simple and asks for your current/former names, address, student ID, dates of attendance and other information. Because Federal Law requires your signature in order to release your academic records, you must complete a Consent Form and return it as directed before your first request can be processed. The signed Consent Form remains on file with Scrip-Safe to cover your future St. John Fisher College transcript requests through this service.
- If you need help or have questions about the Scrip-Safe International transcript ordering service, contact 1-800-736-7319 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Transcript through Fish 'R' Net
By logging into your Fish 'R' Net account, you are giving your permission to have your academic transcript sent. A consent form is not required when ordering through Fish 'R' Net.
How to Order
- Log in to Fish 'R' Net
- Click on Student Services > Student Records > Order your SJFC Transcript
Electronic Sending of Transcripts
St. John Fisher Registrar's Office is pleased to offer electronic delivery of your official transcript to a third party!
OneTime™, a service provided by Scrip-Safe International, enables St. John Fisher College to deliver transcripts in a safe, secure, and efficient manner to student designated recipients such as colleges, school districts, employers, etc. Students interested in using this transcript transmission/delivery option should request their transcript(s) through the Scrip-Safe International website.
What You Need to Know
- Your transcript is not delivered by email. The system sends the intended recipient an email notification informing them that a transcript is available to view on a secure URL.
- Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requester, through the recipient's email address.
- The receiver will be prompted to complete a simple registration for each transcript delivered through eScrip-Safe. There is no software installation for any receiver. A free copy of Adobe Reader 7.0, or higher, must be installed.
- The receiver has two options to retain the transcript: (1) Save electronically as a PDF document or (2) print to paper.
- An email notification is sent to you when your transcript has been sent, and an additional one is sent when your record has been viewed. You can also check you order status and history online.
- Your transcript is deleted 24 hours after it has been viewed.
- This process may take up to 48 hours
What You Need to Do
- Request your transcript through the Scrip-Safe International website.
- Notify your intended recipient that you have requested your official transcript to be sent via eScrip-Safe and that they will be receiving an important email regarding the electronic delivery of your transcript.
- You must provide your correct email address.
Who can't use this service: At this time we are unable to provide this service to students who attended St. John Fisher prior to Fall 1989. If you are one of these students, please provide the mailing address of the recipient and your record will be sent through the U. S. Postal Service.
If you have any questions regarding this new service please contact Monica Gebhardt in the Registrar's office: email@example.com
Complete the Transcript Request Form [pdf] and mail to:
St. John Fisher College
3690 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
You must provide the following information to process your request:
- Full name at the time of your attendance
- Student ID
- Current address
- Date of Birth
- Date of Last attendance
- Recipient Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
Bring a completed Transcript Request Form [pdf] to the Registrar's Office, 2nd floor, Kearney Hall.
- Please allow two to three working days for processing, not including mailing time.
- Current semester grades will be on your transcript approximately one week after the examination period ends.
- Degree postings will be on your transcript approximately 4 weeks after the semester ends.
Unofficial transcripts may also be printed directly from Fish 'R' Net. If you previously attended Fisher and are not familiar with Fish 'R' Net, please the call the Registrar's Office for assistance at (585) 385-8015.
Important Information About Transcripts
- All work done at Fisher is provided on one transcript and is not separated by level.
- We do not fax transcripts.
- Holds must be removed from your record (including student accounting, housing or disciplinary holds) prior to the transcript being issued.