Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Diagnostic Assessment
- Medication Evaluation
- Crisis Intervention
- Walk-in appointments (M – F, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- After hours on campus / off campus
Grief Group meets to explore the process of grieving. Join fellow students to provide support to each other as we navigate the emotions that arise when we lose someone dear to us.
Healthy Body Image Group
Healthy Body Image Group is for students who want to give and receive ideas, motivation, and support for improving body image and overall personal wellness.
For more information, visit the Healthy Body Image page.
Note: All visits to the Health & Wellness Center are strictly confidential.
Why Seek Counseling?
There are many reasons why students may choose to seek counseling, including:
- Academics (test anxiety, procrastination)
- Adjustment (homesickness, divorce, loss)
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Stress, Trauma
- Decision Making, Life Goals
- Disabilities, Discrimination
- Eating Disorders
- Gender and Sexual Identity Questions
- Identity Exploration
- Physical, Emotional, and Substance Abuse
- Interpersonal Conflicts
- Relationship and Family Issues
- Hallucinations, Delusions, Paranoia
- Rape, Sexual Assault, and Sexual Abuse
- Self-confidence, Self-understanding
- Thoughts of Suicide or Homicide
If you feel you are in need of counseling, please don't hesitate to make an appointment.
Our counselors are Safe Zone trained.