Reservable Library Spaces
- L-100, hands-on Computer Lab/ITEC Room, equipped with 25 PCs, a multimedia instructor console and a ceiling-mounted projector. No food allowed in this room. Room capacity - maximum of 35.
- L-101 is an ITEC classroom primarily used for Library Instruction classes. Other uses of the room are also accepted depending upon availability. Seats 18.
- L-315 (Skalny Room) (pictured at right) offers DVD/VHS viewing equipment, overhead projector (for transparencies) and network port. Seats 12.
- L-305 is a meeting and classroom/ITEC Room with a multimedia instructor console, a ceiling-mounted projector, and network port. Seats 16.
- L-215 Conference Room - DVD/VHS viewing equipment, network port, and VOIP phone. Seats 10-15.
- ALL LIBRARY ROOMS OFFER WIRELESS INTERNET
Click a room number above to view its schedule and availability.
**Hours vary during College holiday breaks, summer, and intersession.
- All requests must be submitted via the Event Reservation Form to the Events and Conferencing Department. A reservation is not guaranteed and will not be complete until a confirmation is sent.
- A minimum advance notice of two working days is required for all reservations.
- All groups must adhere to the policies and procedures set forth by the Events and Conferencing Department as well as campus policy.
- Persons using the space are responsible for leaving the room in a neat and orderly state. Persons who leave a disorderly room or cause damage will be liable for a service charge for resetting or repairing the room in addition to any normal charges that would be applicable. Continual misuse of the facility may result in restriction of privileges.
- Food service must be provided or authorized by Dining Services, in accordance with health code.
- Technical needs must be submitted to the Media Center at least 48 hours in advance of the event.
- Need the library's mobile SMART Board? Review the SMART Board Reservation Procedures [pdf], then fill out the Online Form.
- Reservations for the L101 Library Classroom are made via email through the Library Director's Office. You may also make your request via telephone at 385-8133.
- You may check the L101 calendar online to determine availability prior to contacting the Library Director’s Office. In Outlook, scroll down the Folder List to Public Folders and click on the “+” sign. Click again on All Public Folders, scroll down and click on Lavery Library, and click on L101 Schedule to open the calendar. If you right click on L101 Schedule, you can Add to Favorites for faster retrieval of the calendar in future.
- Upon acceptance of your reservation request, Library Director’s Office staff will place your event on the L101 Schedule, and you will receive a meeting request via email. Acceptance of this request by you places the event on your own Outlook calendar.
- Matt Miller of OIT/Media and the Events and Conferencing Department are also notified of your confirmed reservation by the Library Director’s Office to ensure that all necessary parties are aware of your event.