The following is a list of tutorials, both video and written, that can be accessed from anywhere and at any time. They are brief introductions and/or reminders of available library resources.
If you don't see what you are looking for, you can email a librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the research help desk at (585) 385-8141 for help. Any feedback on these tutorials is very much appreciated!
- Getting Research Help [1:15]
- APA Citations with Articles [1:12]
- APA Citations with Books [1:08]
- APA Citations with Book Chapters [1:08]
- Finding Full Text (Title Search) [0:43]
- Get it @ Fisher [1:17]
- MLA Works Cited with Articles [1:19]
- MLA Works Cited with Books [1:04]
- MLA Works Cited with Book Chapters [1:15]