Fisher Financial Aid Representatives Participate in “March College Madness”
On Saturday, March 29, representatives from the College’s Office of Financial Aid were part of “March College Madness,” an initiative announced in early March by Mayor Lovely Warren.
“March College Madness” offered opportunities for parents and students to learn about financial aid options and receive individual assistance in beginning the process of filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Fisher was one of seven local colleges to partner with the City of Rochester on this initiative.
Financial Aid representatives from Fisher attended the session at the South Avenue Community Center. Other sessions were held simultaneously at the Edgerton Community Center and the Rochester Public Library.
They were on hand to help students learn more about the FAFSA and other financial aid programs and assist them with filling out the form.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors