Fisher Financial Aid Representatives Participate in “March College Madness”
On Saturday, March 29, representatives from the College’s Office of Financial Aid were part of “March College Madness,” an initiative announced in early March by Mayor Lovely Warren.
“March College Madness” offered opportunities for parents and students to learn about financial aid options and receive individual assistance in beginning the process of filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Fisher was one of seven local colleges to partner with the City of Rochester on this initiative.
Financial Aid representatives from Fisher attended the session at the South Avenue Community Center. Other sessions were held simultaneously at the Edgerton Community Center and the Rochester Public Library.
They were on hand to help students learn more about the FAFSA and other financial aid programs and assist them with filling out the form.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office