Fisher Financial Aid Representatives Participate in “March College Madness”
On Saturday, March 29, representatives from the College’s Office of Financial Aid were part of “March College Madness,” an initiative announced in early March by Mayor Lovely Warren.
“March College Madness” offered opportunities for parents and students to learn about financial aid options and receive individual assistance in beginning the process of filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Fisher was one of seven local colleges to partner with the City of Rochester on this initiative.
Financial Aid representatives from Fisher attended the session at the South Avenue Community Center. Other sessions were held simultaneously at the Edgerton Community Center and the Rochester Public Library.
They were on hand to help students learn more about the FAFSA and other financial aid programs and assist them with filling out the form.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport