Fisher Financial Aid Representatives Participate in “March College Madness”
On Saturday, March 29, representatives from the College’s Office of Financial Aid were part of “March College Madness,” an initiative announced in early March by Mayor Lovely Warren.
“March College Madness” offered opportunities for parents and students to learn about financial aid options and receive individual assistance in beginning the process of filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Fisher was one of seven local colleges to partner with the City of Rochester on this initiative.
Financial Aid representatives from Fisher attended the session at the South Avenue Community Center. Other sessions were held simultaneously at the Edgerton Community Center and the Rochester Public Library.
They were on hand to help students learn more about the FAFSA and other financial aid programs and assist them with filling out the form.
Latest College News Stories
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization