Fisher Financial Aid Representatives Participate in “March College Madness”
On Saturday, March 29, representatives from the College’s Office of Financial Aid were part of “March College Madness,” an initiative announced in early March by Mayor Lovely Warren.
“March College Madness” offered opportunities for parents and students to learn about financial aid options and receive individual assistance in beginning the process of filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Fisher was one of seven local colleges to partner with the City of Rochester on this initiative.
Financial Aid representatives from Fisher attended the session at the South Avenue Community Center. Other sessions were held simultaneously at the Edgerton Community Center and the Rochester Public Library.
They were on hand to help students learn more about the FAFSA and other financial aid programs and assist them with filling out the form.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher