TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
Seven members of the St. John Fisher College Upsilon Rho Chapter of TriBeta, the Biology Honor Society, presented their research results at the Beta Beta Beta National Convention, which was held June 4-8 in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Kaitlyn Baldassari gave an oral presentation while Alexandria Argentieri, Gretchen Dykes, Olivia Edens, Zachary Hilt, Jonathan Pelc, and Michael Spoto presented posters.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes