Greco Lands Grant from New York Library Association
Nancy Greco, Instruction and Archives Librarian at Lavery Library, recently secured a $1,500 project grant from the Academic and Special Libraries Section of the New York Library Association and the New York 3Rs Council.
The grant will support Greco’s attendance at the Association of College and Research Libraries Assessment Immersion Program, which is a highly selective program. Additionally, it will help her pursue a special project at an academic or special library that will benefit the College. Greco will be creating an Information Literacy Assessment Plan for the library, and will be sharing her plan with other libraries in the Rochester Regional Library Council.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- Center for Youth Honors Fisher’s Rick DeJesús-Rueff
- Optics and Extraterrestrials the Focus of Oct. 13 Loss Lecture
- Fisher Wins Courage Bowl XI in Double Overtime
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Martin Mucci Named Inaugural Influential Leader from AACSB
- Dialogues Explore Issues of Race, Equity, and Justice