Greco Lands Grant from New York Library Association
Nancy Greco, Instruction and Archives Librarian at Lavery Library, recently secured a $1,500 project grant from the Academic and Special Libraries Section of the New York Library Association and the New York 3Rs Council.
The grant will support Greco’s attendance at the Association of College and Research Libraries Assessment Immersion Program, which is a highly selective program. Additionally, it will help her pursue a special project at an academic or special library that will benefit the College. Greco will be creating an Information Literacy Assessment Plan for the library, and will be sharing her plan with other libraries in the Rochester Regional Library Council.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration