Greco Lands Grant from New York Library Association
Nancy Greco, Instruction and Archives Librarian at Lavery Library, recently secured a $1,500 project grant from the Academic and Special Libraries Section of the New York Library Association and the New York 3Rs Council.
The grant will support Greco’s attendance at the Association of College and Research Libraries Assessment Immersion Program, which is a highly selective program. Additionally, it will help her pursue a special project at an academic or special library that will benefit the College. Greco will be creating an Information Literacy Assessment Plan for the library, and will be sharing her plan with other libraries in the Rochester Regional Library Council.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day