Greco Lands Grant from New York Library Association
Nancy Greco, Instruction and Archives Librarian at Lavery Library, recently secured a $1,500 project grant from the Academic and Special Libraries Section of the New York Library Association and the New York 3Rs Council.
The grant will support Greco’s attendance at the Association of College and Research Libraries Assessment Immersion Program, which is a highly selective program. Additionally, it will help her pursue a special project at an academic or special library that will benefit the College. Greco will be creating an Information Literacy Assessment Plan for the library, and will be sharing her plan with other libraries in the Rochester Regional Library Council.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference