Greco Lands Grant from New York Library Association
Nancy Greco, Instruction and Archives Librarian at Lavery Library, recently secured a $1,500 project grant from the Academic and Special Libraries Section of the New York Library Association and the New York 3Rs Council.
The grant will support Greco’s attendance at the Association of College and Research Libraries Assessment Immersion Program, which is a highly selective program. Additionally, it will help her pursue a special project at an academic or special library that will benefit the College. Greco will be creating an Information Literacy Assessment Plan for the library, and will be sharing her plan with other libraries in the Rochester Regional Library Council.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence