Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented two peer-reviewed workshops with collaborators at the biannual International Social Pharmacy Workshop in Boston, Massachusetts on August 6 and 7.
One workshop, which was presented with Dr. Asim Abu-Baker, shared tools for measuring health literacy services in community pharmacies and mapping those services using free geographic information systems (GIS) software.
The second workshop featured opportunities to teach population based pain management and epidemiology through videos and other case-based materials of the Rochester Collaborative Center of Excellence in Pain Education. This session was presented along with Dr. OJ Sahler and Dr. Connie Baldwin from the University of Rochester Medical Center School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades