Rice Appears on Canadian TV Show
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, was recently asked to be a guest on the Canadian television show, The Agenda with Steve Paiken, which airs on TVO in Ontario, Canada.
The theme of the episode was, “Fearing the American Decline,” and was part of the show’s ongoing coverage of the U.S. presidential election. Rice offered his expertise and thoughts along with three other guests. They included Dr. Sergei Plekhanov, Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at York University, and former Deputy Director of the Institute for U.S. and Canadian Studies in Russia; Victor Davis Hanson, author and Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution; and Josef Joffe, author, and publisher/editor of the German weekly newspaper, Die Zeit.
TVO is Ontario, Canada’s public educational media organization.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office