Rice Appears on Canadian TV Show
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, was recently asked to be a guest on the Canadian television show, The Agenda with Steve Paiken, which airs on TVO in Ontario, Canada.
The theme of the episode was, “Fearing the American Decline,” and was part of the show’s ongoing coverage of the U.S. presidential election. Rice offered his expertise and thoughts along with three other guests. They included Dr. Sergei Plekhanov, Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at York University, and former Deputy Director of the Institute for U.S. and Canadian Studies in Russia; Victor Davis Hanson, author and Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution; and Josef Joffe, author, and publisher/editor of the German weekly newspaper, Die Zeit.
TVO is Ontario, Canada’s public educational media organization.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year
- College to Host Annual Day of Celebration