Rice Appears on Canadian TV Show
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, was recently asked to be a guest on the Canadian television show, The Agenda with Steve Paiken, which airs on TVO in Ontario, Canada.
The theme of the episode was, “Fearing the American Decline,” and was part of the show’s ongoing coverage of the U.S. presidential election. Rice offered his expertise and thoughts along with three other guests. They included Dr. Sergei Plekhanov, Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at York University, and former Deputy Director of the Institute for U.S. and Canadian Studies in Russia; Victor Davis Hanson, author and Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution; and Josef Joffe, author, and publisher/editor of the German weekly newspaper, Die Zeit.
TVO is Ontario, Canada’s public educational media organization.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”