Vosburgh Named d3football.com All-East Region Coach of the Year
St. John Fisher College’s Paul Vosburgh has been named d3football.com's 2013 All-East Region Coach of the Year. This is the second time in the last three years Vosburgh has earned the title.
This season, he led the Cardinals to a 10-3 overall record and an appearance in the quarterfinal round of the NCAA Division III Football Championship for the fourth time in program history.
The Cardinals made the most of their at-large bid this season, downing No. 9 John Carroll 25-16 on its home field before doing the same to No. 8 Hobart 27-6. Vosburgh has turned the Cardinals into one of the most successful programs in the nation, compiling a record of 138-105 over the last 23 seasons.
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement