Vosburgh Named d3football.com All-East Region Coach of the Year
St. John Fisher College’s Paul Vosburgh has been named d3football.com's 2013 All-East Region Coach of the Year. This is the second time in the last three years Vosburgh has earned the title.
This season, he led the Cardinals to a 10-3 overall record and an appearance in the quarterfinal round of the NCAA Division III Football Championship for the fourth time in program history.
The Cardinals made the most of their at-large bid this season, downing No. 9 John Carroll 25-16 on its home field before doing the same to No. 8 Hobart 27-6. Vosburgh has turned the Cardinals into one of the most successful programs in the nation, compiling a record of 138-105 over the last 23 seasons.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International