Faculty/Staff Holiday Project Donation Deadline is December 5
This year, St. John Fisher College has partnered with John Williams School No. 5 to provide some holiday cheer for the school's 85 third-graders. To complete this holiday project, the College has asked each faculty/staff member to purchase the five following items (one of each): markers/crayons; coloring book; gloves/mittens; puzzles; and a book. The items will be used to fill a stocking for each of the third-graders.
Faculty and staff who would still like to make a donation must do so by December 5. Items must be unwrapped, gender neutral, age-appropriate (third grade, approximately eight years old), and small enough to fit into a 12" x 6" stocking. The stockings will be personalized and filled by Fisher students who will deliver the stockings and throw a holiday party for the children.
Items can be dropped off to one of the following individuals: Julie Chantra, Campus Ministry; Jill Rathbun, Kearney 123; Helen Adams, Welcome Center; Lin Mocejunas, Basil Hall; Pam Carzo, Wegmans School of Pharmacy; Carolyn Martin, Wegmans School of Nursing; or Lynn Wernert, Facilities.
Latest College News Stories
- Women’s Leadership Committee Kicks-Off First Event
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference