Faculty/Staff Holiday Project Donation Deadline is December 5
This year, St. John Fisher College has partnered with John Williams School No. 5 to provide some holiday cheer for the school's 85 third-graders. To complete this holiday project, the College has asked each faculty/staff member to purchase the five following items (one of each): markers/crayons; coloring book; gloves/mittens; puzzles; and a book. The items will be used to fill a stocking for each of the third-graders.
Faculty and staff who would still like to make a donation must do so by December 5. Items must be unwrapped, gender neutral, age-appropriate (third grade, approximately eight years old), and small enough to fit into a 12" x 6" stocking. The stockings will be personalized and filled by Fisher students who will deliver the stockings and throw a holiday party for the children.
Items can be dropped off to one of the following individuals: Julie Chantra, Campus Ministry; Jill Rathbun, Kearney 123; Helen Adams, Welcome Center; Lin Mocejunas, Basil Hall; Pam Carzo, Wegmans School of Pharmacy; Carolyn Martin, Wegmans School of Nursing; or Lynn Wernert, Facilities.
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards
- “Undergraduate Review” Now Available Online