Faculty/Staff Holiday Project Donation Deadline is December 5
This year, St. John Fisher College has partnered with John Williams School No. 5 to provide some holiday cheer for the school's 85 third-graders. To complete this holiday project, the College has asked each faculty/staff member to purchase the five following items (one of each): markers/crayons; coloring book; gloves/mittens; puzzles; and a book. The items will be used to fill a stocking for each of the third-graders.
Faculty and staff who would still like to make a donation must do so by December 5. Items must be unwrapped, gender neutral, age-appropriate (third grade, approximately eight years old), and small enough to fit into a 12" x 6" stocking. The stockings will be personalized and filled by Fisher students who will deliver the stockings and throw a holiday party for the children.
Items can be dropped off to one of the following individuals: Julie Chantra, Campus Ministry; Jill Rathbun, Kearney 123; Helen Adams, Welcome Center; Lin Mocejunas, Basil Hall; Pam Carzo, Wegmans School of Pharmacy; Carolyn Martin, Wegmans School of Nursing; or Lynn Wernert, Facilities.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- Center for Youth Honors Fisher’s Rick DeJesús-Rueff
- Optics and Extraterrestrials the Focus of Oct. 13 Loss Lecture
- Fisher Wins Courage Bowl XI in Double Overtime
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Martin Mucci Named Inaugural Influential Leader from AACSB
- Dialogues Explore Issues of Race, Equity, and Justice