Faculty/Staff Holiday Project Donation Deadline is December 5
This year, St. John Fisher College has partnered with John Williams School No. 5 to provide some holiday cheer for the school's 85 third-graders. To complete this holiday project, the College has asked each faculty/staff member to purchase the five following items (one of each): markers/crayons; coloring book; gloves/mittens; puzzles; and a book. The items will be used to fill a stocking for each of the third-graders.
Faculty and staff who would still like to make a donation must do so by December 5. Items must be unwrapped, gender neutral, age-appropriate (third grade, approximately eight years old), and small enough to fit into a 12" x 6" stocking. The stockings will be personalized and filled by Fisher students who will deliver the stockings and throw a holiday party for the children.
Items can be dropped off to one of the following individuals: Julie Chantra, Campus Ministry; Jill Rathbun, Kearney 123; Helen Adams, Welcome Center; Lin Mocejunas, Basil Hall; Pam Carzo, Wegmans School of Pharmacy; Carolyn Martin, Wegmans School of Nursing; or Lynn Wernert, Facilities.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History