Faculty/Staff Holiday Project Donation Deadline is December 5
This year, St. John Fisher College has partnered with John Williams School No. 5 to provide some holiday cheer for the school's 85 third-graders. To complete this holiday project, the College has asked each faculty/staff member to purchase the five following items (one of each): markers/crayons; coloring book; gloves/mittens; puzzles; and a book. The items will be used to fill a stocking for each of the third-graders.
Faculty and staff who would still like to make a donation must do so by December 5. Items must be unwrapped, gender neutral, age-appropriate (third grade, approximately eight years old), and small enough to fit into a 12" x 6" stocking. The stockings will be personalized and filled by Fisher students who will deliver the stockings and throw a holiday party for the children.
Items can be dropped off to one of the following individuals: Julie Chantra, Campus Ministry; Jill Rathbun, Kearney 123; Helen Adams, Welcome Center; Lin Mocejunas, Basil Hall; Pam Carzo, Wegmans School of Pharmacy; Carolyn Martin, Wegmans School of Nursing; or Lynn Wernert, Facilities.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence