Human Resource Management Features Article Co-Authored by Dr. Sashittal
Dr. Hemant Sashittal, Professor of Management/Marketing, co-authored an article with Dr. Avan R. Jassawalla, SUNY Geneseo, that appears in the September-October issue of Human Resource Management.
In the article, "Thinking Strategically About Integrating Repatriated Managers in MNCs," the authors discuss how multinational corporations (MNCs) invest considerable resources into sending managers on foreign assignments, but many end up reporting dissatisfaction with their post-repatriation careers, and a significant percentage end up leaving the firm within a year. The article proposes a comprehensive configuration of processes, systems, and structures necessary for implementing new strategies for successfully developing the next generation of globally trained managers.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors