Nominations Sought for Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award
Nominations are being accepted for the Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award. To be eligible, students must be employed in a position at St. John Fisher College for a period of two consecutive semesters. Faculty and staff are encouraged to carefully consider the students, both work-study and non-work-study, that they work with. A completed nomination form must be submitted by Friday, January 23.
Three students will be selected as Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year and will receive an award. All students and their nominators will be invited to attend a luncheon on March 25, 2010.
For more information, a copy of the nomination guidelines, or to submit a nomination, please contact Chenno Bowens, Dean of Students Office, at (585) 385-8229 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”