Nominations Sought for Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award
Nominations are being accepted for the Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award. To be eligible, students must be employed in a position at St. John Fisher College for a period of two consecutive semesters. Faculty and staff are encouraged to carefully consider the students, both work-study and non-work-study, that they work with. A completed nomination form must be submitted by Friday, January 23.
Three students will be selected as Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year and will receive an award. All students and their nominators will be invited to attend a luncheon on March 25, 2010.
For more information, a copy of the nomination guidelines, or to submit a nomination, please contact Chenno Bowens, Dean of Students Office, at (585) 385-8229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher