Nominations Sought for Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award
Nominations are being accepted for the Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award. To be eligible, students must be employed in a position at St. John Fisher College for a period of two consecutive semesters. Faculty and staff are encouraged to carefully consider the students, both work-study and non-work-study, that they work with. A completed nomination form must be submitted by Friday, January 23.
Three students will be selected as Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year and will receive an award. All students and their nominators will be invited to attend a luncheon on March 25, 2010.
For more information, a copy of the nomination guidelines, or to submit a nomination, please contact Chenno Bowens, Dean of Students Office, at (585) 385-8229 or email@example.com.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades