Nominations Sought for Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award
Nominations are being accepted for the Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award. To be eligible, students must be employed in a position at St. John Fisher College for a period of two consecutive semesters. Faculty and staff are encouraged to carefully consider the students, both work-study and non-work-study, that they work with. A completed nomination form must be submitted by Friday, January 23.
Three students will be selected as Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year and will receive an award. All students and their nominators will be invited to attend a luncheon on March 25, 2010.
For more information, a copy of the nomination guidelines, or to submit a nomination, please contact Chenno Bowens, Dean of Students Office, at (585) 385-8229 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization