College to Participate in Worldwide “Let Freedom Ring” Event
As part of the 50th Anniversary celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech, St. John Fisher College will be participating in the worldwide “Let Freedom Ring” bell-ringing event on Wednesday, August 28, at 3:00 p.m.
The College will ring Kearney Hall’s steeple bell 50 times to commemorate the anniversary and remember the historic March on Washington.
“Let Freedom Ring” is a national event hosted by The King Center in Atlanta, Georgia. The Center put out a call to cities and organizations across the United States to participate.
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement