Wegmans School of Nursing Hosts Regional Linkages Conference
On Monday, March 3, the Wegmans School of Nursing hosted the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes Chapter of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) annual Linkages Conference. This year's theme was “Linkages: Step Forward and Think Outside the Box,” which broadened the AACN’s national theme of “Step Forward.”
In total, 95 nurses and nursing students from the Greater Rochester Area attended the conference on campus. The keynote speaker was Teri Lynn Kiss, RN, MS, MSSW, CNML, CMSRN; the current President-Elect of AACN. Lynn's clinical practice is in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Many of the nursing faculty and clinical adjuncts at Fisher are members of the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes AACN, some serve as board members.
Students pictured: Brian Campbell, Jo-Ellen Eckel, Stephanie Palermo, Vilai Bartholoew, Brian Swart, Tonya Erdle, Randy Kohlmeier, Jessica Hall, Maria Loudis, Hannah Della Costa, Chelsea Sayles, Correy Goodwin, Danielle Gorman, Amy Wilkinson, Deb Davis, Alexandra Nenni and Nicolette Zinone.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations