O’Keefe Ross Gallery Featuring Faculty, Staff, Student Work
Faculty, staff, and student artwork is now on display in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center, and will be showcased through February 10. An opening reception for the Faculty, Staff, and Student Art Invitational will take place on Thursday, January 23, from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features the work of Heather Erwin, Benjamin Hockenberry, Julie Gelfand, Dr. Alexey Ignatchenko, M.J. Iuppa, Elizabeth King Durand, Melody Li, Stephen Piper, G.A. Sheller, and Azeya Webb. The “Fisher Sketchbook” is also on display, and includes student work from Encounter with the Arts and Arts 105: Drawing, two courses from fall 2013.
The Patricia O'Keefe Ross Gallery located in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program