O’Keefe Ross Gallery Featuring Faculty, Staff, Student Work
Faculty, staff, and student artwork is now on display in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center, and will be showcased through February 10. An opening reception for the Faculty, Staff, and Student Art Invitational will take place on Thursday, January 23, from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features the work of Heather Erwin, Benjamin Hockenberry, Julie Gelfand, Dr. Alexey Ignatchenko, M.J. Iuppa, Elizabeth King Durand, Melody Li, Stephen Piper, G.A. Sheller, and Azeya Webb. The “Fisher Sketchbook” is also on display, and includes student work from Encounter with the Arts and Arts 105: Drawing, two courses from fall 2013.
The Patricia O'Keefe Ross Gallery located in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Latest College News Stories
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic