Dotolo, Student Present at Conference of the New York Association of European Historians
Dr. Fred Dotolo, Associate Professor of History, and Ethan Acey '12, a graduate student in the M.S. in International Studies program, served as presenters at the 63rd Annual Conference of the New York Association of European Historians. The conference took place at Nazareth College on October 5.
Acey’s paper was entitled “A New Approach: The Failure of Military Focused Counterinsurgencies, 1945-74,” while Dotolo presented “A Long Small War: The Italo-Sanusi Conflict, 1911-31.”
For the past 60 years, the New York State Association of European Historians has fostered the study of European history from earliest times to the present. All scholars are welcome to participate in annual meetings. Association membership is drawn from across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team