Dotolo, Student Present at Conference of the New York Association of European Historians
Dr. Fred Dotolo, Associate Professor of History, and Ethan Acey '12, a graduate student in the M.S. in International Studies program, served as presenters at the 63rd Annual Conference of the New York Association of European Historians. The conference took place at Nazareth College on October 5.
Acey’s paper was entitled “A New Approach: The Failure of Military Focused Counterinsurgencies, 1945-74,” while Dotolo presented “A Long Small War: The Italo-Sanusi Conflict, 1911-31.”
For the past 60 years, the New York State Association of European Historians has fostered the study of European history from earliest times to the present. All scholars are welcome to participate in annual meetings. Association membership is drawn from across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship