Dotolo, Student Present at Conference of the New York Association of European Historians
Dr. Fred Dotolo, Associate Professor of History, and Ethan Acey '12, a graduate student in the M.S. in International Studies program, served as presenters at the 63rd Annual Conference of the New York Association of European Historians. The conference took place at Nazareth College on October 5.
Acey’s paper was entitled “A New Approach: The Failure of Military Focused Counterinsurgencies, 1945-74,” while Dotolo presented “A Long Small War: The Italo-Sanusi Conflict, 1911-31.”
For the past 60 years, the New York State Association of European Historians has fostered the study of European history from earliest times to the present. All scholars are welcome to participate in annual meetings. Association membership is drawn from across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- Center for Youth Honors Fisher’s Rick DeJesús-Rueff
- Optics and Extraterrestrials the Focus of Oct. 13 Loss Lecture
- Fisher Wins Courage Bowl XI in Double Overtime
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Martin Mucci Named Inaugural Influential Leader from AACSB
- Dialogues Explore Issues of Race, Equity, and Justice