Dotolo, Student Present at Conference of the New York Association of European Historians
Dr. Fred Dotolo, Associate Professor of History, and Ethan Acey '12, a graduate student in the M.S. in International Studies program, served as presenters at the 63rd Annual Conference of the New York Association of European Historians. The conference took place at Nazareth College on October 5.
Acey’s paper was entitled “A New Approach: The Failure of Military Focused Counterinsurgencies, 1945-74,” while Dotolo presented “A Long Small War: The Italo-Sanusi Conflict, 1911-31.”
For the past 60 years, the New York State Association of European Historians has fostered the study of European history from earliest times to the present. All scholars are welcome to participate in annual meetings. Association membership is drawn from across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes