Countdown to Commencement - Kyle Ingalls
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Accounting major, Kyle Ingalls. He was nominated by Kelly Powell, Founders Hall Residence Director.
According to Powell, Ingalls knows how to bring a positive feel to any room. He has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and always plans programs that keep his residents engaged. He builds a true community feeling, and Powell praised him for making her job easier. Ingalls never lets life get him down and “he brings joy to everything he does,” said Powell.
Ingalls can fill any leadership role and is great at working with peers. He has been the CFO of the Investment Club and Co-Chair of the Accounting Club. Powell has no doubt that Ingalls will be successful at anything he puts his mind to.
Best of luck to you Kyle!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year
- College to Host Annual Day of Celebration