Countdown to Commencement - Kyle Ingalls
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Accounting major, Kyle Ingalls. He was nominated by Kelly Powell, Founders Hall Residence Director.
According to Powell, Ingalls knows how to bring a positive feel to any room. He has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and always plans programs that keep his residents engaged. He builds a true community feeling, and Powell praised him for making her job easier. Ingalls never lets life get him down and “he brings joy to everything he does,” said Powell.
Ingalls can fill any leadership role and is great at working with peers. He has been the CFO of the Investment Club and Co-Chair of the Accounting Club. Powell has no doubt that Ingalls will be successful at anything he puts his mind to.
Best of luck to you Kyle!
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy