OIT Launches Mobile App
Earlier this month, the Office of Information Technology launched the College’s new mobile application which will provide important and useful information for students, parents, faculty, staff, and prospective students.
Through the app, users will be able to access the latest news and events, a map of the College, and contact information for offices across campus. Students will also be able to view their grades and class schedules.
The app is available for Android on Google play and for iPhones in the App Store.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy