Tubiolo Presents at NYS Archaeological Association Conference
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology in the Department of Anthropology, presented a paper at the 2013 New York State Archaeological Association Conference in Watertown on April 27.
Tubiolo presented during a special session devoted to the pedagogical practices of archaeological field schools. In his paper, Tubiolo described methods he uses in his Fisher Archaeological Fieldwork course to foster experiential and interdisciplinary learning. Fisher's summer course takes place during weekends in July and August at a national landmark site in Mount Morris, Livingston County.
Tubiolo is a Trustee of the NYS Archaeological Association Rochester Chapter, and has been conducting field research in Western New York for many years.
Latest College News Stories
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant