Tubiolo Presents at NYS Archaeological Association Conference
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology in the Department of Anthropology, presented a paper at the 2013 New York State Archaeological Association Conference in Watertown on April 27.
Tubiolo presented during a special session devoted to the pedagogical practices of archaeological field schools. In his paper, Tubiolo described methods he uses in his Fisher Archaeological Fieldwork course to foster experiential and interdisciplinary learning. Fisher's summer course takes place during weekends in July and August at a national landmark site in Mount Morris, Livingston County.
Tubiolo is a Trustee of the NYS Archaeological Association Rochester Chapter, and has been conducting field research in Western New York for many years.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program