Adjunct Faculty Member’s Work Selected for Local Exhibit
Elizabeth King Durand, adjunct faculty member in the Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program, is among 41 regional artists selected to participate in “Arts Reflected” at the Memorial Art Gallery.
The exhibit, which is on display until April 21, features work from the gallery collection paired with the invited artists’ visual response to their chosen piece. Durand chose to interpret a monotype by Maurice Prendergast titled, “The Ships.” Her response is titled, “At the Beach,” and uses ink, paper, and colored pencil.
The “Arts Reflected” exhibit is part of the Memorial Art Gallery’s Centennial celebration.
Latest College News Stories
- Faculty Recognized for Grants
- 2013 Day of Celebration Set for Saturday, December 7
- Job Named Nurse Practitioner Student of the Year
- Student Entrepreneurs Mean Business
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Box Town Raises Awareness Amidst Cold Temperatures
- Vatican Insider Gary Krupp to present at St. John Fisher College on December 6
- Gantner Holds Workshops in Mexico
- Education Faculty Co-Present at International Conference
- “Team Scott” Supports Dean’s Fight
- Fisher Makes “Best Colleges for Veterans” List
- Fisher Earns At-Large Bid to NCAA Championship
- College Dedicates Pellicano Pavilion