Adjunct Faculty Member’s Work Selected for Local Exhibit
Elizabeth King Durand, adjunct faculty member in the Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program, is among 41 regional artists selected to participate in “Arts Reflected” at the Memorial Art Gallery.
The exhibit, which is on display until April 21, features work from the gallery collection paired with the invited artists’ visual response to their chosen piece. Durand chose to interpret a monotype by Maurice Prendergast titled, “The Ships.” Her response is titled, “At the Beach,” and uses ink, paper, and colored pencil.
The “Arts Reflected” exhibit is part of the Memorial Art Gallery’s Centennial celebration.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day