Adjunct Faculty Member’s Work Selected for Local Exhibit
Elizabeth King Durand, adjunct faculty member in the Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program, is among 41 regional artists selected to participate in “Arts Reflected” at the Memorial Art Gallery.
The exhibit, which is on display until April 21, features work from the gallery collection paired with the invited artists’ visual response to their chosen piece. Durand chose to interpret a monotype by Maurice Prendergast titled, “The Ships.” Her response is titled, “At the Beach,” and uses ink, paper, and colored pencil.
The “Arts Reflected” exhibit is part of the Memorial Art Gallery’s Centennial celebration.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium