Adjunct Faculty Member’s Work Selected for Local Exhibit
Elizabeth King Durand, adjunct faculty member in the Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program, is among 41 regional artists selected to participate in “Arts Reflected” at the Memorial Art Gallery.
The exhibit, which is on display until April 21, features work from the gallery collection paired with the invited artists’ visual response to their chosen piece. Durand chose to interpret a monotype by Maurice Prendergast titled, “The Ships.” Her response is titled, “At the Beach,” and uses ink, paper, and colored pencil.
The “Arts Reflected” exhibit is part of the Memorial Art Gallery’s Centennial celebration.
Latest College News Stories
- On “The Verge” – Students Concept Binge-Watching TV Experience, Premiere May 1
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards