Brandon ’89 Named President and CEO of Buffalo Bills
During a New Year’s Day press conference, the Buffalo Bills announced the promotion of St. John Fisher College alumnus Russ Brandon to team President and Chief Executive Officer. Brandon ’89 has been with the team for 16 years, and is a member of the College’s Board of Trustees.
“We are always thrilled when our alums are successful. Russ Brandon has reached the pinnacle of success in his field, and we are so very proud of him. We wish Russ and the entire Bills franchise the very best in 2013 and beyond, and we look forward to another exciting training camp this summer,” said Dr. Donald Bain.
A 2004 inductee to the College's Athletics Hall of Fame, Brandon was a four-year starter for the Fisher baseball team. He was also a four-year letter winner in football. He graduated from Fisher with a bachelor of arts degree in Communication/Journalism.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture