Brandon ’89 Named President and CEO of Buffalo Bills
During a New Year’s Day press conference, the Buffalo Bills announced the promotion of St. John Fisher College alumnus Russ Brandon to team President and Chief Executive Officer. Brandon ’89 has been with the team for 16 years, and is a member of the College’s Board of Trustees.
“We are always thrilled when our alums are successful. Russ Brandon has reached the pinnacle of success in his field, and we are so very proud of him. We wish Russ and the entire Bills franchise the very best in 2013 and beyond, and we look forward to another exciting training camp this summer,” said Dr. Donald Bain.
A 2004 inductee to the College's Athletics Hall of Fame, Brandon was a four-year starter for the Fisher baseball team. He was also a four-year letter winner in football. He graduated from Fisher with a bachelor of arts degree in Communication/Journalism.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference