Legal Studies Students Get Published
Jennifer Coleman and Shannon O’Donnell, two Legal Studies majors at Fisher, recently had an article published in The Daily Record. The pair co-authored the article with The Hon. Richard A. Dollinger during an internship in his office this past semester.
The article, “Chasing Rochester’s Most Famous Divorce,” is about Emma Goldman, a legend in Rochester for all the wrong reasons. In the article, they talk about Goldman’s reputation as an “avowed anarchist, bitter opponent of marriage, and accomplished orator and author.” She was known for her political activism, writing, and speeches.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students