Legal Studies Students Get Published
Jennifer Coleman and Shannon O’Donnell, two Legal Studies majors at Fisher, recently had an article published in The Daily Record. The pair co-authored the article with The Hon. Richard A. Dollinger during an internship in his office this past semester.
The article, “Chasing Rochester’s Most Famous Divorce,” is about Emma Goldman, a legend in Rochester for all the wrong reasons. In the article, they talk about Goldman’s reputation as an “avowed anarchist, bitter opponent of marriage, and accomplished orator and author.” She was known for her political activism, writing, and speeches.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy