Legal Studies Students Get Published
Jennifer Coleman and Shannon O’Donnell, two Legal Studies majors at Fisher, recently had an article published in The Daily Record. The pair co-authored the article with The Hon. Richard A. Dollinger during an internship in his office this past semester.
The article, “Chasing Rochester’s Most Famous Divorce,” is about Emma Goldman, a legend in Rochester for all the wrong reasons. In the article, they talk about Goldman’s reputation as an “avowed anarchist, bitter opponent of marriage, and accomplished orator and author.” She was known for her political activism, writing, and speeches.
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation
- Chemistry Faculty Members Present at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education
- Sashittal Publishes Book, Article
- Welcome Class of 2018!