St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges
For the third year in a row, St. John Fisher College has been named to the list of America's Best Colleges 2014 in the National Universities category by U.S. News & World Report. Of the 206 top tier institutions in the National University category, Fisher is ranked 142.
Fisher is one of only seven New York State institutions in the Doctoral/Research University DRU classification. Adelphi University (152), Hofstra University (135), Pace University (173), St. John’s University-New York (152), SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (86), and The New School (135) are also on the list.
"As we enter our 65th academic year, this recognition is particularly encouraging and reaffirms the value of a Fisher education,” said Dr. Donald E. Bain, President of the College. "The faculty and staff are always working to improve our academic programs and learning environment for our students. Their hard work and focus have led to College-wide enrollment growth, high retention and graduation rates, and successful outcomes for our alumni. Students truly are our most precious responsibility, and all members of the Fisher community are fully committed to their academic, social, and professional success."
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher