St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges
For the third year in a row, St. John Fisher College has been named to the list of America's Best Colleges 2014 in the National Universities category by U.S. News & World Report. Of the 206 top tier institutions in the National University category, Fisher is ranked 142.
Fisher is one of only seven New York State institutions in the Doctoral/Research University DRU classification. Adelphi University (152), Hofstra University (135), Pace University (173), St. John’s University-New York (152), SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (86), and The New School (135) are also on the list.
"As we enter our 65th academic year, this recognition is particularly encouraging and reaffirms the value of a Fisher education,” said Dr. Donald E. Bain, President of the College. "The faculty and staff are always working to improve our academic programs and learning environment for our students. Their hard work and focus have led to College-wide enrollment growth, high retention and graduation rates, and successful outcomes for our alumni. Students truly are our most precious responsibility, and all members of the Fisher community are fully committed to their academic, social, and professional success."
Latest College News Stories
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture