St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges
For the third year in a row, St. John Fisher College has been named to the list of America's Best Colleges 2014 in the National Universities category by U.S. News & World Report. Of the 206 top tier institutions in the National University category, Fisher is ranked 142.
Fisher is one of only seven New York State institutions in the Doctoral/Research University DRU classification. Adelphi University (152), Hofstra University (135), Pace University (173), St. John’s University-New York (152), SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (86), and The New School (135) are also on the list.
"As we enter our 65th academic year, this recognition is particularly encouraging and reaffirms the value of a Fisher education,” said Dr. Donald E. Bain, President of the College. "The faculty and staff are always working to improve our academic programs and learning environment for our students. Their hard work and focus have led to College-wide enrollment growth, high retention and graduation rates, and successful outcomes for our alumni. Students truly are our most precious responsibility, and all members of the Fisher community are fully committed to their academic, social, and professional success."
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship