Summer Online @ Fisher Registration Opens April 11 for Fisher Students
St. John Fisher College will be opening registration on April 11 for “Summer Online @ Fisher,” a selection of undergraduate courses that will be offered online this summer at a reduced tuition rate for the second year in a row. Registration for non-Fisher students opens April 21.
Most of the courses fall into the humanities, sciences, and liberal arts categories, fulfilling several elective requirements for many of the College’s current students. The selection of online courses is also designed to offer non-Fisher students an opportunity to complete transferrable core and elective requirements during the summer in a cost reduced and flexible online format. Courses include: Business Communication, Statistics, Theater and Design, Science for Life, Introduction to Creative Nonfiction, Politics at the Movies, Culture through Film, and Introduction to Islam, to name a few.
The cost per credit hour will be $395.00, a 50% savings from the regular full-time undergraduate tuition. Each course is three credit hours, and can accommodate 20-25 students, depending on the course.
Classes are set to begin on Monday, May 19, and all courses will be taught by current Fisher faculty.
For more information about “Summer Online @ Fisher,” visit www.sjfc.edu/onlinecourses.
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement