Summer Online @ Fisher Registration Opens April 11 for Fisher Students
St. John Fisher College will be opening registration on April 11 for “Summer Online @ Fisher,” a selection of undergraduate courses that will be offered online this summer at a reduced tuition rate for the second year in a row. Registration for non-Fisher students opens April 21.
Most of the courses fall into the humanities, sciences, and liberal arts categories, fulfilling several elective requirements for many of the College’s current students. The selection of online courses is also designed to offer non-Fisher students an opportunity to complete transferrable core and elective requirements during the summer in a cost reduced and flexible online format. Courses include: Business Communication, Statistics, Theater and Design, Science for Life, Introduction to Creative Nonfiction, Politics at the Movies, Culture through Film, and Introduction to Islam, to name a few.
The cost per credit hour will be $395.00, a 50% savings from the regular full-time undergraduate tuition. Each course is three credit hours, and can accommodate 20-25 students, depending on the course.
Classes are set to begin on Monday, May 19, and all courses will be taught by current Fisher faculty.
For more information about “Summer Online @ Fisher,” visit www.sjfc.edu/onlinecourses.
Latest College News Stories
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher