Summer Online @ Fisher Registration Opens April 11 for Fisher Students
St. John Fisher College will be opening registration on April 11 for “Summer Online @ Fisher,” a selection of undergraduate courses that will be offered online this summer at a reduced tuition rate for the second year in a row. Registration for non-Fisher students opens April 21.
Most of the courses fall into the humanities, sciences, and liberal arts categories, fulfilling several elective requirements for many of the College’s current students. The selection of online courses is also designed to offer non-Fisher students an opportunity to complete transferrable core and elective requirements during the summer in a cost reduced and flexible online format. Courses include: Business Communication, Statistics, Theater and Design, Science for Life, Introduction to Creative Nonfiction, Politics at the Movies, Culture through Film, and Introduction to Islam, to name a few.
The cost per credit hour will be $395.00, a 50% savings from the regular full-time undergraduate tuition. Each course is three credit hours, and can accommodate 20-25 students, depending on the course.
Classes are set to begin on Monday, May 19, and all courses will be taught by current Fisher faculty.
For more information about “Summer Online @ Fisher,” visit www.sjfc.edu/onlinecourses.
Latest College News Stories
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students
- Students Explore Biology Research at Natural History Conference
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Class of 2015 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
- Tim Madigan’s Article on Marshall McLuhan Included in New Book
- From Fisher to the White House, Student Dines with President Obama
- Alum, Media and Communication Professor Collaborate on Video Production Course Project
- Showcases Held throughout April Spotlight Student Work
- Sport Management Banquet Honors Students and Alumni
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two Students
- New Members Inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Networking Event Connects Students, Tax Pros
- Six Honored during Staff Recognition Awards
- Women’s Leadership Committee Kicks-Off First Event
- Bio Students Present Research