Summer Online @ Fisher Registration Opens April 11 for Fisher Students
St. John Fisher College will be opening registration on April 11 for “Summer Online @ Fisher,” a selection of undergraduate courses that will be offered online this summer at a reduced tuition rate for the second year in a row. Registration for non-Fisher students opens April 21.
Most of the courses fall into the humanities, sciences, and liberal arts categories, fulfilling several elective requirements for many of the College’s current students. The selection of online courses is also designed to offer non-Fisher students an opportunity to complete transferrable core and elective requirements during the summer in a cost reduced and flexible online format. Courses include: Business Communication, Statistics, Theater and Design, Science for Life, Introduction to Creative Nonfiction, Politics at the Movies, Culture through Film, and Introduction to Islam, to name a few.
The cost per credit hour will be $395.00, a 50% savings from the regular full-time undergraduate tuition. Each course is three credit hours, and can accommodate 20-25 students, depending on the course.
Classes are set to begin on Monday, May 19, and all courses will be taught by current Fisher faculty.
For more information about “Summer Online @ Fisher,” visit www.sjfc.edu/onlinecourses.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Case Competition Brings Sports, Statistics Together
- Campus to Hold “Four Freedoms Week”
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Social Media Conference Features Fisher Professor
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend