Summer Online @ Fisher Registration Opens April 11 for Fisher Students
St. John Fisher College will be opening registration on April 11 for “Summer Online @ Fisher,” a selection of undergraduate courses that will be offered online this summer at a reduced tuition rate for the second year in a row. Registration for non-Fisher students opens April 21.
Most of the courses fall into the humanities, sciences, and liberal arts categories, fulfilling several elective requirements for many of the College’s current students. The selection of online courses is also designed to offer non-Fisher students an opportunity to complete transferrable core and elective requirements during the summer in a cost reduced and flexible online format. Courses include: Business Communication, Statistics, Theater and Design, Science for Life, Introduction to Creative Nonfiction, Politics at the Movies, Culture through Film, and Introduction to Islam, to name a few.
The cost per credit hour will be $395.00, a 50% savings from the regular full-time undergraduate tuition. Each course is three credit hours, and can accommodate 20-25 students, depending on the course.
Classes are set to begin on Monday, May 19, and all courses will be taught by current Fisher faculty.
For more information about “Summer Online @ Fisher,” visit www.sjfc.edu/onlinecourses.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- Center for Youth Honors Fisher’s Rick DeJesús-Rueff
- Optics and Extraterrestrials the Focus of Oct. 13 Loss Lecture
- Fisher Wins Courage Bowl XI in Double Overtime
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Martin Mucci Named Inaugural Influential Leader from AACSB
- Dialogues Explore Issues of Race, Equity, and Justice