Ikpeze Presents at Literacy Conference
Dr. Chinwe Ikpeze, Assistant Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, recently presented three papers at the National Conference of the Literacy Research Association (LRA). The conference was held in Dallas, TX, December 4-7.
Ikpeze presented: “Promising Practices in Teacher Education: Prospective Teachers as Writers in Blog Spaces;” “Constructing Literacy Pedagogies: An Analysis of Prospective Teachers’ Virtual Book Designs;” and “Literacy Teaching and Learning in International Context.”
The LRA is a community of scholars dedicated to promoting research that enriches the knowledge, understanding, and development of lifespan literacies in a multicultural and multilingual world.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C