Ikpeze Presents at Literacy Conference
Dr. Chinwe Ikpeze, Assistant Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, recently presented three papers at the National Conference of the Literacy Research Association (LRA). The conference was held in Dallas, TX, December 4-7.
Ikpeze presented: “Promising Practices in Teacher Education: Prospective Teachers as Writers in Blog Spaces;” “Constructing Literacy Pedagogies: An Analysis of Prospective Teachers’ Virtual Book Designs;” and “Literacy Teaching and Learning in International Context.”
The LRA is a community of scholars dedicated to promoting research that enriches the knowledge, understanding, and development of lifespan literacies in a multicultural and multilingual world.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fall Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced