Ikpeze Presents at Literacy Conference
Dr. Chinwe Ikpeze, Assistant Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, recently presented three papers at the National Conference of the Literacy Research Association (LRA). The conference was held in Dallas, TX, December 4-7.
Ikpeze presented: “Promising Practices in Teacher Education: Prospective Teachers as Writers in Blog Spaces;” “Constructing Literacy Pedagogies: An Analysis of Prospective Teachers’ Virtual Book Designs;” and “Literacy Teaching and Learning in International Context.”
The LRA is a community of scholars dedicated to promoting research that enriches the knowledge, understanding, and development of lifespan literacies in a multicultural and multilingual world.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine