Ikpeze Presents at Literacy Conference
Dr. Chinwe Ikpeze, Assistant Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, recently presented three papers at the National Conference of the Literacy Research Association (LRA). The conference was held in Dallas, TX, December 4-7.
Ikpeze presented: “Promising Practices in Teacher Education: Prospective Teachers as Writers in Blog Spaces;” “Constructing Literacy Pedagogies: An Analysis of Prospective Teachers’ Virtual Book Designs;” and “Literacy Teaching and Learning in International Context.”
The LRA is a community of scholars dedicated to promoting research that enriches the knowledge, understanding, and development of lifespan literacies in a multicultural and multilingual world.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study