Lantzky-Eaton Attends Project Kaleidoscope Summer Leadership Institute
Dr. Kristina Lantzky-Eaton, Assistant Professor and Chair of the Chemistry Department, recently attended the 2013 Project Kaleidoscope (PKAL) Summer Leadership Institute at Colorado College in Crestone, Colorado. She was one of 40 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) faculty leaders from 35 institutions across the country invited to participate.
The five-day intensive institute was held July 30-August 4, and is designed for both early- and mid-career STEM faculty who are engaged in leading projects aimed at transforming undergraduate STEM education in their classrooms, departments, and institutions. During the institute, participants are exposed to the theory and practice required to act as agents of change in their home institutions or professional societies.
Lantzky-Eaton participated in the institute with STEM leaders from colleges including Alfred University, George Mason University, Jacksonville University, James Madison University, Butler University, St. John's University, Portland State University, and more.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program