PGA Organizing Team on Campus Thursday for Panel
The St. John Fisher College Sport Management Club and Sport Studies Department will host members of the PGA’s organizing team for the 2013 PGA Championship on campus Thursday, February 21, for a panel discussion. The panel will take place at 12:30 p.m. in Wegmans School of Nursing Room 100.
This year’s championship management team includes two Fisher graduates, Erin Cameron ’10, Championship Manager of Administration, and Nate Waldron ’03, Championship Manager of Operations.
Other speakers featured on the panel will be John Handley, Championship Manager of Sales & Marketing; Rachel Melendez, Championship Sales & Marketing Specialist; and Maggie Budzar, Championship Coordinator of Administration.
The 95th PGA Championship will take place August 5-11 at Oak Hill Country Club.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors