Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”
Pam Carzo and Carolyn Martin, Fisher staff members who serve as the College’s Annual United Way Campaign Co-Chairs, recently received the 2014 United Way of Greater Rochester “Shining Star” Award. This is the second time they have been honored by the organization, having been previously named “Rising Stars” the year they started to chair the College’s campaign.
The “Shining Star” Award is given to individuals who set a true example of what it means to be a successful campaign coordinator. They take on their role with enthusiasm and a drive to succeed, and have achieved impressive results through their organization’s campaign during this year and previous years.
“It really is an award that speaks to the generosity of the College and all the people who contributed to this year’s campaign. This award is shared with everyone who participated in the campaign drive,” said Martin.
The United Way Committee members also include Nanette Huether, Amy Kohler, Jamie Mosca, Jill Rathbun, and Beverly Senecker.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals