Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”
Pam Carzo and Carolyn Martin, Fisher staff members who serve as the College’s Annual United Way Campaign Co-Chairs, recently received the 2014 United Way of Greater Rochester “Shining Star” Award. This is the second time they have been honored by the organization, having been previously named “Rising Stars” the year they started to chair the College’s campaign.
The “Shining Star” Award is given to individuals who set a true example of what it means to be a successful campaign coordinator. They take on their role with enthusiasm and a drive to succeed, and have achieved impressive results through their organization’s campaign during this year and previous years.
“It really is an award that speaks to the generosity of the College and all the people who contributed to this year’s campaign. This award is shared with everyone who participated in the campaign drive,” said Martin.
The United Way Committee members also include Nanette Huether, Amy Kohler, Jamie Mosca, Jill Rathbun, and Beverly Senecker.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration