Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”
Pam Carzo and Carolyn Martin, Fisher staff members who serve as the College’s Annual United Way Campaign Co-Chairs, recently received the 2014 United Way of Greater Rochester “Shining Star” Award. This is the second time they have been honored by the organization, having been previously named “Rising Stars” the year they started to chair the College’s campaign.
The “Shining Star” Award is given to individuals who set a true example of what it means to be a successful campaign coordinator. They take on their role with enthusiasm and a drive to succeed, and have achieved impressive results through their organization’s campaign during this year and previous years.
“It really is an award that speaks to the generosity of the College and all the people who contributed to this year’s campaign. This award is shared with everyone who participated in the campaign drive,” said Martin.
The United Way Committee members also include Nanette Huether, Amy Kohler, Jamie Mosca, Jill Rathbun, and Beverly Senecker.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades