Lavigne to Serve American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected to serve as a representative for the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Advisory Committee for the Healthy People Curriculum Task Force.
The task force was established in 2002, and is administered through the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR). The group is an interprofessional collaboration among health profession education organizations to improve the content of clinical prevention and population in their individual curricula and for that content to serve as a platform for interprofessional education. The mission of the task force is to "increase the proportion of schools of medicine, schools of nursing, and health professional training schools whose basic curriculum for health care providers includes the core competencies in health promotion and disease prevention."
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History