Lavigne to Serve American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected to serve as a representative for the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Advisory Committee for the Healthy People Curriculum Task Force.
The task force was established in 2002, and is administered through the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR). The group is an interprofessional collaboration among health profession education organizations to improve the content of clinical prevention and population in their individual curricula and for that content to serve as a platform for interprofessional education. The mission of the task force is to "increase the proportion of schools of medicine, schools of nursing, and health professional training schools whose basic curriculum for health care providers includes the core competencies in health promotion and disease prevention."
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors