Lavigne to Serve American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected to serve as a representative for the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Advisory Committee for the Healthy People Curriculum Task Force.
The task force was established in 2002, and is administered through the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR). The group is an interprofessional collaboration among health profession education organizations to improve the content of clinical prevention and population in their individual curricula and for that content to serve as a platform for interprofessional education. The mission of the task force is to "increase the proportion of schools of medicine, schools of nursing, and health professional training schools whose basic curriculum for health care providers includes the core competencies in health promotion and disease prevention."
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations