Lavigne to Serve American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected to serve as a representative for the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Advisory Committee for the Healthy People Curriculum Task Force.
The task force was established in 2002, and is administered through the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR). The group is an interprofessional collaboration among health profession education organizations to improve the content of clinical prevention and population in their individual curricula and for that content to serve as a platform for interprofessional education. The mission of the task force is to "increase the proportion of schools of medicine, schools of nursing, and health professional training schools whose basic curriculum for health care providers includes the core competencies in health promotion and disease prevention."
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine