Fisher’s Athletic Facilities Recognized in National Magazine
St. John Fisher College’s Athletics Facilities were recently recognized as a 2012 “Outstanding Project” by Learning By Design magazine, which recognizes the nation’s preeminent architectural firms by publishing outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects.
The magazine cites the College’s “commitment to the growth and development of its athletic presence within the community.”
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides