Fisher’s Athletic Facilities Recognized in National Magazine
St. John Fisher College’s Athletics Facilities were recently recognized as a 2012 “Outstanding Project” by Learning By Design magazine, which recognizes the nation’s preeminent architectural firms by publishing outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects.
The magazine cites the College’s “commitment to the growth and development of its athletic presence within the community.”
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine