Fisher’s Athletic Facilities Recognized in National Magazine
St. John Fisher College’s Athletics Facilities were recently recognized as a 2012 “Outstanding Project” by Learning By Design magazine, which recognizes the nation’s preeminent architectural firms by publishing outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects.
The magazine cites the College’s “commitment to the growth and development of its athletic presence within the community.”
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day