Mayor of Rochester Asking College Students to Weigh In
The Mayor of Rochester is looking for input from local college students for the Center City project, an ongoing initiative to reconnect people with Downtown Rochester.
According to the city’s website, the initiative started because “a new generation is reconnecting with their downtowns. Rochester realizes the importance of a vibrant Center City and is dedicated to making decisions that will produce a high quality of urban life that its citizens are proud of and that is attractive to 21st century entrepreneurial talent and investment.”
To help with the process, Mayor Thomas Richards has launched a survey to garner feedback for the Center City Plan, asking Rochesterians what they would like to see happen downtown.
The deadline for survey participation is Friday, February 15.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes