Mayor of Rochester Asking College Students to Weigh In
The Mayor of Rochester is looking for input from local college students for the Center City project, an ongoing initiative to reconnect people with Downtown Rochester.
According to the city’s website, the initiative started because “a new generation is reconnecting with their downtowns. Rochester realizes the importance of a vibrant Center City and is dedicated to making decisions that will produce a high quality of urban life that its citizens are proud of and that is attractive to 21st century entrepreneurial talent and investment.”
To help with the process, Mayor Thomas Richards has launched a survey to garner feedback for the Center City Plan, asking Rochesterians what they would like to see happen downtown.
The deadline for survey participation is Friday, February 15.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Inaugural Campus Convocation Generates Conversations about Campus Mission
- Wes Renfro Delivers Convocation at Alma Mater
- College Renovates Park & Ride; Adds 120 Parking Spots
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers