Mayor of Rochester Asking College Students to Weigh In
The Mayor of Rochester is looking for input from local college students for the Center City project, an ongoing initiative to reconnect people with Downtown Rochester.
According to the city’s website, the initiative started because “a new generation is reconnecting with their downtowns. Rochester realizes the importance of a vibrant Center City and is dedicated to making decisions that will produce a high quality of urban life that its citizens are proud of and that is attractive to 21st century entrepreneurial talent and investment.”
To help with the process, Mayor Thomas Richards has launched a survey to garner feedback for the Center City Plan, asking Rochesterians what they would like to see happen downtown.
The deadline for survey participation is Friday, February 15.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors