CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
The on-site evaluation of the Wegmans School of Nursing Baccalaureate program in nursing, Master's program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, and Post-Graduate Advanced Practice Nursing (APRN) Certificate program with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) is scheduled for November 12-14, 2014.
CCNE policy requires that institutions provide an opportunity for the program’s identified communities of interest (e.g., students, alumni, faculty, employers, etc.) to provide written input into the deliberations of the evaluation team. Written and signed third-party comments will be accepted by CCNE until October 13, 2014. All comments should be directed to Catherine Sneed, Accreditation Coordinator, at:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
1 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study