CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
The on-site evaluation of the Wegmans School of Nursing Baccalaureate program in nursing, Master's program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, and Post-Graduate Advanced Practice Nursing (APRN) Certificate program with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) is scheduled for November 12-14, 2014.
CCNE policy requires that institutions provide an opportunity for the program’s identified communities of interest (e.g., students, alumni, faculty, employers, etc.) to provide written input into the deliberations of the evaluation team. Written and signed third-party comments will be accepted by CCNE until October 13, 2014. All comments should be directed to Catherine Sneed, Accreditation Coordinator, at:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
1 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides