Schlosser Presents to Association for Middle Level Educators
Dr. Linda Schlosser, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, served as a presenter at the Association for Middle Level Educators (AMLE) annual conference November 7-9 in Minneapolis, MN.
Schlosser presented preliminary results from the first year of a three-year TLPQ grant to help middle grade teachers “Gear Up for 8th Grade” math.
As part of the grant, adolescent education students volunteered in weekly after-school math clubs led by 6th and 7th grade teachers in the Rochester City School District. Schlosser made two presentations focused on the use of game-based learning.
Latest College News Stories
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo