Buffalo Bills Release Training Camp Schedule
The Buffalo Bills have released the schedule for the 2014 Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris, and St. John Fisher College is ready to welcome the team back to campus for the 15th straight year on July 20.
This year’s schedule includes seven morning, seven afternoon, and seven night practices, giving fans a variety of options to see the team in action. The Bills utilize the College’s state-of-the-art training facility and locker rooms, and will hold public practices on campus through August 21. Consistently regarded as one of the top training camps in the NFL, the Bills often attract fans from all across New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Canada.
Facilities are open to fans one hour before practice begins. Tickets are not required for daytime practices, but tickets, although free, are required for the night practices.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros