Countdown to Commencement - Dusty Baker
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Childhood and Special Education major, Dusty Baker. He was nominated by Amanda Nasso, Residence Director; Kara Crosson, Residence Director; and Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Baker is a true role model and leader for the student body at Fisher. He has been a First Generation Scholar, a Resident Assistant (RA), and has also been a student worker in the library during his time here.
“If he’s going to do something, he’s going to do it well and teach others along the way,” said Nasso and Crosson.
Rodgers called Baker “a great cheerleader” in the fight against cancer at Fisher as a part of Colleges Against Cancer. He has served as the Luminaria Committee Chair, Co-President, and Senior Advisor for Relay for Life.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Dusty Baker!
Latest College News Stories
- Welcome Class of 2018!
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course