Countdown to Commencement - Dusty Baker
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Childhood and Special Education major, Dusty Baker. He was nominated by Amanda Nasso, Residence Director; Kara Crosson, Residence Director; and Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Baker is a true role model and leader for the student body at Fisher. He has been a First Generation Scholar, a Resident Assistant (RA), and has also been a student worker in the library during his time here.
“If he’s going to do something, he’s going to do it well and teach others along the way,” said Nasso and Crosson.
Rodgers called Baker “a great cheerleader” in the fight against cancer at Fisher as a part of Colleges Against Cancer. He has served as the Luminaria Committee Chair, Co-President, and Senior Advisor for Relay for Life.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Dusty Baker!
Latest College News Stories
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex