Bain, Rooney Meet with American Diplomat in Ireland
President Bain and Dr. Gerard Rooney, Executive Vice President for Enrollment, Advancement, and Planning, traveled to Ireland, and met with Stuart Dwyer, Chargé d'Affaires, at the United States Embassy in Dublin on October 4.
Dwyer is the highest ranking American diplomat in Ireland, as a successor to Former Ambassador Daniel M. Rooney has not yet been named.
Among the topics of discussion were St. John Fisher College's Irish Studies Program, the relationship between the College and WIT, the Sister Cities Partnership, and the upcoming semester-long study abroad experience that Fisher students will participate in at the National University of Ireland - Galway.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides