Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Biology major, Nicholas Francisco. He was nominated by Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Francisco is the definition of a dedicated student. He is dedicated both to his academics and extracurricular activities. Rodgers said he shows how a student can balance academics and activities. He is the student that is “always willing to help,” said Rodgers.
Francisco is President of the Men’s Rugby Club, Vice President of the Class of 2014, a member of Tri Beta Biological Honor Society, a science scholar, and the Club Sports Senator. He was also involved in Fisher Players as the percussionist in the pit and a member of the stage crew.
Rodgers will most remember Francisco for “always sitting on the computers in the Student Government Association (SGA) outer office, working on homework, a club activity or just playing an online game.” He also predicts that in the next five years, Francisco will have completed his doctoral degree from the State University of New York at Upstate Medical University.
Best of luck to you Nicholas!
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer