Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Biology major, Nicholas Francisco. He was nominated by Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Francisco is the definition of a dedicated student. He is dedicated both to his academics and extracurricular activities. Rodgers said he shows how a student can balance academics and activities. He is the student that is “always willing to help,” said Rodgers.
Francisco is President of the Men’s Rugby Club, Vice President of the Class of 2014, a member of Tri Beta Biological Honor Society, a science scholar, and the Club Sports Senator. He was also involved in Fisher Players as the percussionist in the pit and a member of the stage crew.
Rodgers will most remember Francisco for “always sitting on the computers in the Student Government Association (SGA) outer office, working on homework, a club activity or just playing an online game.” He also predicts that in the next five years, Francisco will have completed his doctoral degree from the State University of New York at Upstate Medical University.
Best of luck to you Nicholas!
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement