Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Biology major, Nicholas Francisco. He was nominated by Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Francisco is the definition of a dedicated student. He is dedicated both to his academics and extracurricular activities. Rodgers said he shows how a student can balance academics and activities. He is the student that is “always willing to help,” said Rodgers.
Francisco is President of the Men’s Rugby Club, Vice President of the Class of 2014, a member of Tri Beta Biological Honor Society, a science scholar, and the Club Sports Senator. He was also involved in Fisher Players as the percussionist in the pit and a member of the stage crew.
Rodgers will most remember Francisco for “always sitting on the computers in the Student Government Association (SGA) outer office, working on homework, a club activity or just playing an online game.” He also predicts that in the next five years, Francisco will have completed his doctoral degree from the State University of New York at Upstate Medical University.
Best of luck to you Nicholas!
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy