MBA Alumna Featured as “Woman to Watch”
Leah George, a 2013 graduate of the St. John Fisher College MBA Program, has been featured in the Democrat and Chronicle’s “Woman to Watch” column.
George is the Managing Director, International Trade and Regional Outreach Contractor for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority's (NYSERDA) Economic Development Growth Extension (EDGE) Program at Greater Rochester Enterprise (GRE). Prior to joining the GRE, she was a reporter for YNN Rochester.
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification