MBA Alumna Featured as “Woman to Watch”
Leah George, a 2013 graduate of the St. John Fisher College MBA Program, has been featured in the Democrat and Chronicle’s “Woman to Watch” column.
George is the Managing Director, International Trade and Regional Outreach Contractor for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority's (NYSERDA) Economic Development Growth Extension (EDGE) Program at Greater Rochester Enterprise (GRE). Prior to joining the GRE, she was a reporter for YNN Rochester.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors