Men’s Golf Ranks Nationally, Ends Successful Season
The St. John Fisher College men’s golf team is off to a hot start. The Cardinals, who recently ranked fifth nationally, won their eighth straight ECAC Championship at Blue Heron Country Club.
Earlier this month, the Cardinals finished as the runner-up at the Gordin Classic, beating out the No. 1, No. 3, and No. 6 teams in the country. Fisher is led by junior All-American Chris Blyth, and senior Thad Wier won the ECAC individual title for the second straight year.
The Cardinals, who are led by seven-time Empire 8 Conference Coach of Year Bob Simms, closed out the 2013 fall season at the Golfweek Division III Fall Invitational in Destin, Florida, and placed third overall, while competing against 18 of the nation’s top programs. Fisher will return to action in March at the Jekyll Island Collegiate Invitational.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium