Costigan Receives “Best Paper Award”
Dr. Bob Costigan, Professor of Management, has received the 2013 Global Forum Best Paper Award from the Management Education and Development Division of the Academy of Management.
Costigan won the award for his paper, “Undergrad business program learning goals: Differentiation, common aspirations, or cursory cloning.” He co-wrote the paper with Dr. Kyle Brink, a former Fisher faculty member.
The award is sponsored by the University of Manchester, Manchester Business School in England. It is given to a paper that “best creates the opportunity to address global issues of significance to management education and/or development.”
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wes Renfro Delivers Convocation at Alma Mater
- College Renovates Park & Ride; Adds 120 Parking Spots
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland