Costigan Receives “Best Paper Award”
Dr. Bob Costigan, Professor of Management, has received the 2013 Global Forum Best Paper Award from the Management Education and Development Division of the Academy of Management.
Costigan won the award for his paper, “Undergrad business program learning goals: Differentiation, common aspirations, or cursory cloning.” He co-wrote the paper with Dr. Kyle Brink, a former Fisher faculty member.
The award is sponsored by the University of Manchester, Manchester Business School in England. It is given to a paper that “best creates the opportunity to address global issues of significance to management education and/or development.”
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes