Cooney Miner, Collins Present in Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Dianne Cooney Miner, Dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, and Dr. Mary Collins, Professor and Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Track Coordinator in the School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at “Sharing Nursing’s Knowledge,” an international scientific meeting at the University of Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain on March 13.
Cooney Miner’s presentation analyzed the transformation of nursing education in the United States. And Collins’ lecture was entitled, “Innovation as a response for health care systems under stress.” They presented alongside faculty from the Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland, and Canada’s University of Moncton.
The meeting, organized by the University’s School of Nursing, attracts over 200 nursing professionals and experts.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference