Cooney Miner, Collins Present in Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Dianne Cooney Miner, Dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, and Dr. Mary Collins, Professor and Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Track Coordinator in the School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at “Sharing Nursing’s Knowledge,” an international scientific meeting at the University of Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain on March 13.
Cooney Miner’s presentation analyzed the transformation of nursing education in the United States. And Collins’ lecture was entitled, “Innovation as a response for health care systems under stress.” They presented alongside faculty from the Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland, and Canada’s University of Moncton.
The meeting, organized by the University’s School of Nursing, attracts over 200 nursing professionals and experts.
Latest College News Stories
- Smith Named Academy of Nursing Education Fellow
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant from the New York Higher Education Services Corporation Grant
- University Preparatory Charter School for Young Men (UPREP) Holds Classes on Campus
- St. John Fisher College Annual Golf Tournament Raises $139,000
- Fisher Accounting Storms Europe
- Fisher Hosts a “Rochester Irish Gathering”
- College of New Rochelle Ed.D. Cohort Treated to Inspirational Guest Speaker
- Alumni Recognized at 2013 Financial Executive of the Year Awards
- English Club Donates Books to School No. 19
- Education Faculty Produce Documentary with East High School Students
- Fisher Takes on the 2013 Corporate Challenge
- School of Education Hosts Professional Development Schools Celebration Dinner
- Lavery’s Price Selected for Online Innovation Explorers Community
- Collaborative Work by Rice Recognized at Imagine RIT Event
- Bain to Present at Fall Conference in Ireland