Cooney Miner, Collins Present in Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Dianne Cooney Miner, Dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, and Dr. Mary Collins, Professor and Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Track Coordinator in the School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at “Sharing Nursing’s Knowledge,” an international scientific meeting at the University of Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain on March 13.
Cooney Miner’s presentation analyzed the transformation of nursing education in the United States. And Collins’ lecture was entitled, “Innovation as a response for health care systems under stress.” They presented alongside faculty from the Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland, and Canada’s University of Moncton.
The meeting, organized by the University’s School of Nursing, attracts over 200 nursing professionals and experts.
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement