Cooney Miner, Collins Present in Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Dianne Cooney Miner, Dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, and Dr. Mary Collins, Professor and Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Track Coordinator in the School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at “Sharing Nursing’s Knowledge,” an international scientific meeting at the University of Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain on March 13.
Cooney Miner’s presentation analyzed the transformation of nursing education in the United States. And Collins’ lecture was entitled, “Innovation as a response for health care systems under stress.” They presented alongside faculty from the Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland, and Canada’s University of Moncton.
The meeting, organized by the University’s School of Nursing, attracts over 200 nursing professionals and experts.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture