College Debuts New TV Commercials
“This is what awaits you here,” will soon start to become a familiar phrase in living rooms across Upstate New York, as the College debuted new television commercials earlier this week.
The new commercials – six total – take a different focus from previous commercials, showcasing the beauty of the campus and highlighting individual students.
There are four 15-second spots that represent the four professional schools, featuring Jordan George, nursing student; Theologia Ladas, education student; Christian Volk, pharmacy student; and Tyrese Bryant, political science major and business management minor. There are also two 30-second brand spots highlighting the strong liberal arts foundation of the College.
The spots can be seen on both network television and cable in Rochester, and on cable stations in Syracuse and Buffalo. They will also be featured on the College’s website.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program